Procedure of Application:-
- Open the Website www.dheorissa.in
- Click on Apply Online (Common Application Form)
- Complete the form by filing all the information asked in the application form
- Submit the Application form
- If there is any mistake click on Back to modify
- Make necessary Correction
- Click on Confirm after you are sure that everything is correct
- You will get a “Reference Number” and “Password”
- You can make any change by using the “Ref. No.” and “Password” within 24 hours and before the submission of form in the Resource Centre.
- Click on “Print College and Applicant Copy”.
- The Candidate and Parents should sign the Printed Application form.
- Attach the Xerox copies (Self Certified) of the documents mentioned in the College Copy. The Candidate has to write “Submitted by me” on the Xerox Copies and put signature.
- Only Computer generated application form shall be accepted. DTP or any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Deposit both the “College Copy” and the “Applicant Copy” at any of the SAMS Resource Centre all over Odisha.
- Pay ` 100/-for first option and ` 50/- for each additional option at the resource Centre. You have also to pay ` 20/- towards postal expenses.
- The Resource Centre will return you the “Applicant Copy” with a “Money Receipt cum Index Number (MRIN)”. The MRIN will be helpful for further Correspondence.
- Out of State Applications will follow the same process of filing the application form but they will send the “College Copy and Applicant Copy” with a Bank Draft of the Calculated fees along with postal expenses in favour of the Principal of any SAMS Resource Centre through Regd. Post to any SAMS Resource Centre.
- Wait for the intimation to be sent by the Govt. through Sms / e-mail / Post with instruction for admission.
For more details and list of SAMS Resource Centers you can download the Common Prospectus from the Website www.dheorissa.in